The mission of Clay County Schools is Caring, Commitment, and Success.
- Board of Education Meeting Date Changed from October 6 to September 29
- Clay 2nd Best in State - 2013 4th Grade Reading
- Clay Best in WV 3rd Grade Reading 2013
- Clay County High School Students Excel on 2013 ACT
- Free Meals for all Clay County Students this Year!
- Greetings from West Virginia State Superintendent Dr. Michael Martirano
- Mr. Morris: 2012 WV Teacher of the Year Set to Become CCHS CTE Director
- New Shot Requirements for 7th and 12th Grade Students
- Registration Information for Head Start
The Clay County Board of Education October 6, 2014 meeting has been moved to Monday, September 29, 2014. The meeting location is still the Board of Education Office and the Time is still 6:00 p.m.
Hello! This is a message from Sarah the School Messenger. All Clay County Schools will dismiss 2 hours early on Friday, September 19, 2014. This is a "Planned" early out for Faculty Senate Meetings.
Thank you and Goodbye.
During the upcoming 2014-15 school year, all student breakfasts, student lunches, and student afterschool meals will be provided at no charge. There will be no lunch applications for families to fill out. This service, known as the Community Eligibility Option, is provided by National School Lunch Program and the Clay County Board of Education, in cooperation with the West Virginia Department of Education.