The mission of Clay County Schools is Caring, Commitment, and Success.
- 2014 WV High School Dropout Rates - Ranked by County
- CCHS Class of 2015 Graduation
- Clay 2nd Best in State - 2013 4th Grade Reading
- Clay Best in WV 3rd Grade Reading 2013
- Clay County High School Dropout Statistics - 2010 through 2014
- Clay County High School Students Excel on 2013 ACT
- Clay County Schools will be operating on a 2-hour on Friday, April 3, 2015 due to temporary power outages. There will also be a planned 3 hour early departure on Friday, April 3, 2015 .
- Clay Elementary Students Rock the Smarter Balanced Test!
- Free Meals for all Clay County Students this Year!
- Greetings from West Virginia State Superintendent Dr. Michael Martirano
- Pre-School Enrollment of 4-Year Old Children by WV County
- School Satisfaction Survey 2014-2015
- Noon Supervision increased from $3.25 to $3.75; Breakfast from $2.25 to $2.75.
- Make sure to select the yes-no dropdown choice for covering, breakfast, and lunch for each day. A non- choice is the same as a No.
- Some "teacher cover reasons" are reimbursable, such as covering for a teacher. Some choices are not reimbursable, such as team planning meetings, or other reasons considered part of the planning process.
- If Principals have difficulty getting enough teachers to cover, a teacher may cover two or three classes combined, where legal (observe class size limits). If the rate for covering is $20, then the rate for a 2nd and 3rd class is $10 and $10. If the rate for covering is $10, then the rate for a 2nd and 3rd class is $5 and $5. Your principal will provide additional information in the coming days.
- Make sure you select the dropdown that shows 100% for covering a full-length class. If you cover the class for only 1/2 the period, select 50%, for example.
- Let your principal know if you find "bugs" in the form. Mr. Tanner will make sure errors get fixed right away.
- If you do not find your name in the dropdown list, use other and let your Principal know.
- ALL MORNING, LUNCH, AND COVERING DUTIES ARE REPORTED ON THIS FORM. DO NOT USE THE OLD FORMS FROM PREVIOUS YEARS.
- This new form is quick and easy.
- The Personal and Sick Leave Form is automatically generated and is fully completed from the information supplied from the Time Sheet
- You can complete the entire form online very quickly.
- You MUST print the form. Electronic submission is not available at this time.
- You must use INTERNET EXPLORER BROWSER. Google Chrome and other browsers may not display the content properly.
TIPS for using this form:
- This form is for Principals to complete, print, and provide the Superintendent with a hard copy.
- Always use INTERNET EXPLORER BROWSER to assure all items display correctly.
- Use the PRINT button at the bottom left of the form to print this report.
- Use the dropdown menu to record any loss of instructional time on a given day.
- You will use the Total Banked Time on the report as a beginning balance for next month's report.